Comment on page
You need to know when your alerts fire!
To get started setting up your alerts you'll need to create a slack webhook app, and provide us with the webhook url to start receiving your alerts. Don't worry, this will only take a minute or two.
Follow the steps on slack's website to create a new webhook application while logged into your slack account.
- 2.Click "Create New App" and "From Scratch"
- 3.Fill in a name like "RunReveal" and select the desired slack workspace
- 4.Under "Add features and functionality" select "Incoming Webhooks".
- 5.If necessary, select "Activate Incoming Webhooks"
- 6.Click "Add Webhook to workspaces" and select the channel you want.
- 7.Copy the webhook!
Using the runreveal CLI, provide us with your webhook URL.
runreveal notifications slack add --name 'slack' https://hooks.slack.com/services/ABCDEFG/HIJKLMNO/RaNd0m1dV47u3
"Name": "Slack Alerts Channel",
slacksubcommand supports listing and removing existing slack webhooks.
runreveal notifications slack del 2O2EB1YeDafT25RfqO1oZzvV3zk